Share Buttons

Facebook photo butter_facebook_zpsec1f05f1.png Instagram photo butter_instagram_zps7703e522.png Pinterest photo butter_pinterest_zps6ee9dffc.png Twitter photo butter_twitter_zpsb7b92d10.png  photo butter_email_zps06377c52.png

Wednesday 9 October 2013

The Start: 9th October 2013

Hi everyone and welcome!

My name is Lauren and I'll be blogging about my love for music, crafting, fooding, tea, taking pictures of life, collecting anything, flowers, fabric and sewing, opping, anything old and rustic that I can turn new again, and singing. 
As well as my home, eating in, eating out, my travels, what I'm up to at any part of the day, what makes for a nice weekend, what inspires me and generally about my life in my little ole' granny flat with my adorable husband. 
By doing this blog, hopefully I'll be able to record my inspirations and my thoughts about my passions in life. 
Thanks for stopping by! X

No comments:

Post a Comment