Share Buttons

Facebook photo butter_facebook_zpsec1f05f1.png Instagram photo butter_instagram_zps7703e522.png Pinterest photo butter_pinterest_zps6ee9dffc.png Twitter photo butter_twitter_zpsb7b92d10.png  photo butter_email_zps06377c52.png

Thursday 10 October 2013

Prep and Bakeathon

Tomorrow is a special day. It's my sister in law's baby shower. 
We've been organising for months, and today is the day when we just bake everything! I've been baking cupcakes since 7:30am this morning...and I think my breakfast was licking the spoon hehe!

I have to share this amazing, organic, gluten free, healthy carrot cake that I've made for tomorrow's festivities.

There is nothing bad in this cake...just goodness that nourishes your body. I admit I've made it and had it for breakfast it's that good!

The recipe for the 'Healthy Carrot Cake'  is from Teresa Cutter's website. As Teresa suggests, I usually serve this with tarty greek yoghurt, walnuts and a drizzle of honey. YUM!

Go make it and E N J O Y! X




No comments:

Post a Comment