Share Buttons

Facebook photo butter_facebook_zpsec1f05f1.png Instagram photo butter_instagram_zps7703e522.png Pinterest photo butter_pinterest_zps6ee9dffc.png Twitter photo butter_twitter_zpsb7b92d10.png  photo butter_email_zps06377c52.png

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Gypsies and Gentlemen

So today, I'm introducing your ears to some sweet melodies... This is my Alex...

and this is his band 'Gypsies and Gentlemen'.(Click link to follow)

This band is knocking the socks off people. I may be biased, but I do know a good melody when I hear one...See for yourself and check them out! 
Their highly anticipated EP is in the works and they have some pretty awesome gigs coming up. I'll post dates and venues up as they come :)

So check them out and let me know what you think.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment